A winter weather travel advisory is in effect beginning late Thursday afternoon. into early Friday morning.
A Colorado low is expected to bring snow, heavy at times, through Thursday evening before tapering to periods of lighter snow early Friday morning. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50.
Total snowfall accumulations near 10 cm are expected so reduced visibility may occur.
A weather advisory is in effect for:
- North Bay – Powassan – Mattawa
- West Nipissing – French River
- Greater Sudbury and vicinity
- Bayfield Inlet – Dunchurch
- South River – Burk’s Falls
- Huntsville – Baysville
- Town of Parry Sound – Rosseau – Killbear Park
- Bracebridge – Gravenhurst
- Port Carling – Port Severn
- Deep River – Whitney – Eastern Algonquin Park
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Take extra care when walking or driving in affected areas. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
Read More:Winter travel advisory for Thursday. Heavy snow expected