Your main duties will include the following:
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah procedures for CSI and Compliant Handling are followed
- Informs Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any complaints, negative feedback from guest after they first try to resolve
- Actively uses the database of customer details / history to assist in guest recognition
- Advices the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to SOPs or addition / deletion of SOPs
- Conduct performance evaluations of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues
- Responsible to assist management in the identification and recognition of any example of “excellence in service or teamwork”
- Assist in controlling department forms and records according to the Jumeirah standards for Document Control About you:
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the passion for consistent high-quality guest service. You will preferably possess a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a 5-star hotel or similar environment and completed secondary education.
You should have an excellent interpersonal and guest service ability. It is also essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and an additional language (i.e. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic or Russian).
Read More:F&B Team Leader- Jumeirah Group Dubai